Mantrac is the sole distributor for Caterpillar products in Nigeria, distributing and supporting machinery, power systems and material-handling equipment. The company provides customers with comprehensive solutions, backed by technical know-how, experience and in-depth knowledge of their local markets.
Product Support Sales Representative
- This role is responsible to the Parts Sales Manager – North, for the implementation of Product Support programs and policies, and to ensure the achievement of agreed sales targets and performance objectives.
- Visiting old and new customers within the region, prospecting for Parts, unit sales and Service opportunities.
- Sell and implement Product Support programs such as CTS, REMAN, SOS, etc. on a regular basis.
- Prepare relevant quotations and/or tenders (accurate and complete to requirement), present to customers, arrange follow-up activities as desired, and ensure conversion to effective sales.
- Ensure prompt delivery of parts or services (including backordered items) and corresponding invoices to engender customer satisfaction and early payment as they fall due.
- Preparation and implementation of weekly call plan and corresponding summary report.
- Preparation and updating customers’ profile list.
- Keep abreast of product/service information from Caterpillar and related suppliers, and ensure adequate dissemination to concerned employees and customers.
- Promptly and effectively resolve customer complaints such as to retain their goodwill and confidence in the product, services and the dealership at large.
- Establish and report competitive activities and sales opportunities (for parts, units & service)
- Implement actions that will ensure prompt and adequate conversion to Caterpillar products & services.
- Implement relevant marketing and promotional programmes as they arise.
- Ensure prudent financial management and adequate maintenance / security of Company assets placed in incumbent’s care by virtue of function and/or location.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related role.
- Experience within the industry will be an added advantage.
- Good driving skills with a valid driver’s license.
- Address Kaduna
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5