- Company: Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Operations Team Lead
Location: Field Based, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- Ensure the Flow station & Gas Plant process system is operated within Technical integrity limits, operating envelopes and operating integrity standards.
- Ensure production volumes are adequately metered, quality laboratory data from wells & pump line samples are accurately recorded & reported to Hydrocarbon Accounting & Programming team.
- Operate oil and gas wells and associated facilities.
- Ensure wells optimisation, routine production well testing and sampling.
- Make production facilities safe for maintenance activities and ensure maintenance shutdown activity planning and execution including statutory equipment inspections e.g. Vessel inspections, relief valve replacement, lifting equipment/gantry inspections, ESD testing etc. are executed with a comprehensive database of reports and follow up actions are maintained.
- University Degree in relevant Engineering discipline (minimum B.Sc. Hons. Second class upper).At least 10 years recent and relevant experience in a similar role in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Registration with COREN is a requirement and other professional associations will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to distinguish and balance priorities within the areas of responsibilities while meeting both short-and long-term goals
- Project Management Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Deep knowledge of oil and gas industry
- Ability to manage varying sizes of project teams
- Extensive work experience in a comparable position in construction, onshore, pipeline installations on Oil and Gas EPC projects.
- Address Nigeria
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10