- Company: Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head Commissioning (Expatriate)
Location: Lagos, with occasional visits offshore
Job Type: Contract
- Guide Commissioning as project Technical Authority readiness for Start-up.
- Liaise with Production Superintendent, Engineering Discipline Leads, Construction and Project Manager to lead and give technical support in commissioning, engineering and optimisation of Gas plant operations.
- Assist the Engineering Services Team in developing and reviewing design, project specifications, detail design, construction and commissioning documents.
- Manage and contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of manuals, standards and procedures applicable to project development, and keep a continuous focus on application of new technologies in the industry at large.
- Degree in an Engineering Discipline, although lower qualifications can be accepted where experience levels are demonstrably high and appropriate to job requirements
- Minimum of 20 years in the Upstream Oil and Gas industry, with at least 8 years in a similar position. Operating company and Nigerian / West African experience strongly preferred.
- COREN Certification an advantage
- Sound knowledge of International Oil and Gas mechanical design standards.
- Proven skills in commissioning of gas plants
- Strong interpersonal relationship
- and leadership skills.
- B.Sc Engineering, commissioning engineer, knowledge of International Oil and Gas mechanical design standards.
- Address Lagos, Nigeria
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10