Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote dIvoire, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda and the United Kingdom.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Position: Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Our unique branches countrywide
Job type: Full time
- At Guaranty Trust Bank PLC, our mission is to build an enduring Proudly African and Truly International Institution that plays a fundamental role as a Platform for Enriching Lives by building strong, value adding relationships with our customers, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate.
- Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
- We are looking for vibrant people who would work passionately in driving our desire to provide exceptional services to our customers.
- We are hiring experienced Customer Service Representatives to deliver exceptional customer experiences. To do well on this role, you will be required to:
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicate with customers through various channels
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints
- Know our products to answer questions
- Provide professional customer support
- 2 to 3 years’ work experience in any customer service related role
- HND from an accredited polytechnic
- Minimum of 5 O’ level credits – including English and Mathematics
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
- Awesome service disposition
- Attention to details
- Effective communication skills
- Problem resolution skills
- Address Nationwide
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5