CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
Debt Control Supervisor
- Prepare monthly Sales debt analysis report.
- Issue out all approved sales waybills and invoices.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Ensure Company’s credit approve limit is maintained..
- Ensure proper payment reconciliation with distributors.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Review Transporters bottles and freight vouchers.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- B.Sc./HND in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in related Role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a MUST.
- Address Lagos, Nigeria
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5