Job Title: Dean, Specialized Banking School
Job ID: 1900005U
Job Type: Full-time
Organization: Managing Director
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute towards the visioning, and anchor the strategic planning, development and rollout of the Specialised Banking and Management Schools.
- Spearhead proactive consultations/engagements with Business Units on issues around Management development with a view to translating requirements into learning needs and preparing periodic Training Schedules/Plans
- Oversee the day-to-day running (academic and administrative) of the Specialised Banking and Management schools bank-wide, which includes BIC (Congo) and other FirstBank offshore locations.
- Anchor competency assessments exercises necessary for identifying competency gaps relative to programmes within the Specialised Banking and Management Schools
- Preside over periodic course review and new course development processes, with a view to ensure the inclusion of quality learning and teaching methods in the various course/programme structures.
- Lead Vendor Assessment/Engagement processes and actively manage/maintain relationships with External Faculty/Partners for the Specialised Banking Schools and the Management School.
- Broker strategic alliances and partnerships with best-in-class Global and Professional Institutions for the purpose of acquiring necessary accreditations and certifications for various Faculty programmes/courses
- Champion the design/development of best-suited training evaluation methods necessary to drive the achievement of the desired learning outcomes (i.e. individual and business outcomes) for programmes within the Faculty II
- Prepare periodic reports to Management on the business impact of training programmes – i.e. reports showing the measure of training effectiveness/ROI
- Suggest necessary improvements/updates to Policies especially on learning/teaching for consideration by the Head, FirstAcademy
- Represent FirstAcademy Faculty II to various internal constituencies including FirstBank Management, Internal Faculty as well as the cross-section of FirstBank Staff
- As part of the Bank’s Information Security requirements, maintain the security of all Information entrusted to the staff and comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook
- Minimum Education: First Degree in Social Sciences or Human Resources
- Higher qualification and/or professional certifications in Training and Development and/or Human Resource Management
- Minimum experience – 10 years relevant experience with hands-on experience in Course Design and Development and Programme Facilitation (stand-up training delivery)
- Address Lagos, Nigeria
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10