Ibaka Entertainment Limited (IbakaTV) is a video on demand platform for Nollywood movies; it has over 15,000 hours of movie and TV content streamed on-demand. Due to rapid expansion we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill a strategic business position as we maintain our status as one of the fastest-growing internet entertainment companies in Nigeria. Uniquely, the work environment offers a first class condition with a very attractive remuneration package.
Customer Service Executive
Work Type: Flexible work Schedule: 2 days On; 1 day Off
- Supports customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints. Job holder will be the front line of support for clients and customers and help ensure that customers are satisfied with products, services, and features.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Must be abreast of local and global trends in marketing communications.
- Must have interest in marketing communications.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively and politely with mutual respect
- Good knowledge of media will be a good advantage.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all other departments.
- Have a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- The job holder must have a minimum of ND (National Diploma) in Business, Communication, Humanities or Marketing related discipline with at least 1 year post qualification experience in related field.
Skills and Competencies:
- Communication Skills (Verbal and written)
- Client servicing skills
- Good presentation skills
- PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Must be multi-skilled
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills
- Must be honest and reliable
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good use of initiative.
- Address Lagos, Nigeria
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5