Platovon Consulting Limited (“we”, “our” or “tutorsfinder.com.ng”) is committed to protecting the privacy of all visitors to our Website tutorsfinder.com.ng and all visitors who access our Website or services through any mobile application (together, “Website”).
Information That We Collect
- When you visit the Website or purchase a lesson through the Website, you may be asked to provide information about yourself including your name, address, and contact details.
- When you visit the Website as a Tutor, you may be asked to provide information about yourself including your name, address, and contact details. Other personal identification documents such as a driving license, passport, or Police Clearance check, CVs may also be requested and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you register on the Website as a Tutor, we may ask you to provide details of any criminal convictions (including a Police Clearance Certificate or update service details).
- When you request a lesson from a Tutor, we may collect your payment information, such as credit or debit card information.
- We may also collect information about your usage of the Website and information about you from the messages you post on the Website, including but not limited to messages you send to a Tutor, files you upload, and your communications with us via email and SMS.
- We collect technical data about your use of the Website, including the device and browser that you are using, your IP address, your time on the Website and the pages that you have visited.
- We may ask for your payment information, such as debit or credit card details. All payment card information is handled by a third party. We do not handle any payment card information ourselves and are not PCI compliant.
How we use your data
- Your information will enable us to provide you with access to the relevant parts of the Website and to supply the services you have requested.
- If you are a student or parent, we will use these data to link you with your chosen Tutor, and up to 10 other Tutors that may be able to help with your tuition request. The information will also enable us to bill you for lessons you have completed and contact you where necessary concerning our services.
- If you are a Tutor, your Identity documents will allow us to comply with Know Your Customer (KYC) legislation, Recruitment Agency legislation, and your bank details will allow us to pay you for lessons you have completed.
- If you are a Tutor on our Website, we will screen your application to ensure that your qualifications and experience make you suitable to tutor with us, and to ensure that you have the right to work in Nigeria.
- If you are a Tutor who has registered details of any criminal convictions (including a Police Clearance Certificate or update service details) we will check these details against the Disclosure and Barring Service database.
- Your Website use and messaging history will allow us to provide you access to your communications history with Tutors and help us to settle any disputes that may arise.
- If you are a User of our Website sending messages to other Users, we may screen your messages to ensure that contact details are kept private until a Lesson Booking is confirmed.
- Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree that we may use your information to let you know about our other products and services that may be of interest to you including services that may be the subject of direct marketing and we may contact you to do so by post, telephone, SMS, e-mail, social media or direct mail.
- We may contact you for internal market research purposes, to find out how we can improve our services to better meet the needs of our users.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way or change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know by contacting us on email@example.com or 070 3007 6819
- We may retain personal data from closed accounts to comply with legal obligations, enforce our terms and conditions, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, and assist with any investigations and take other actions as permitted by law.
Purposes for which we will use our personal data
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.