To create a full-spectrum telecommunications institution of choice, differentiated by superior quality of service, consistently creating value for all stakeholders through innovative, leading-edge products, delivered by a high quality workforce, utilizing the best in modern technology.
Swift Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider. The company was founded in 2002 when it bided and obtained a Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) License from Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) to provide multi-service broadband connectivity services to businesses and residential subscribers.
Since inception, Swift Networks has invested heavily in “next generation” networking technologies to build a multi-service network platform. Swift Networks holds an exclusive wireless spectrum license from the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), allowing it to operate an end-to-end reliable, fibre-like connectivity services in the exclusively licensed and interference-free 3.5GHZ spectrum.
Swift Networks Limited has recently attracted foreign direct investment from The International Finance Corporation (IFC), European Investment Bank and Commonwealth Development Corporation under the Capital Alliance Private Equity II fund scheme managed by Capital Alliance Nigeria. Accordingly, Swift Networks has the requisite financial and organizational resources to become the leading broadband connectivity Services provider in Nigeria.
Swift Networks offers state-of-the-art broadband services for cost-effective and reliable deployment of a multi-service network, offering converged voice telephony, video conferencing, video surveillance, high-Speed data transmission and Internet access services over our secure, high-speed and reliable telecommunications pipe.
Our services include:
- Broadband Internet access that is fast, secure and reliable
- Virtual Private Networking Services
- Web and email hosting
- Collocation services
- Video conferencing and surveillance solutions
- Other value-added services.
Our Unique Service proposition
- Quick Return on Investment & Improved Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) as our subscribers can leverage on our multi-service network to acquire integrated Data services, Internet access, public switched Voice telephony, Video and surveillance services using the same CPE.
- Ease of Installation: Installations are easy and fast because of the non-line-of-site capability of the Nextnet Wireless equipment and the option of using an indoor CPE. (Masts are not required).
- Superior Network Availability and Reliability with SLA-based Support: Our network availability guarantees ninety-nine percent (99%) availability based on the redundancy of our network. Our guarantees are backed by service level agreements (SLA’s).
- Scalability: Our subscribers can start small and grow their demand rapidly without any requirement for hardware upgrade. More services can be requested (voice, video or data) via the same modem already installed.
- Exceptional Technical Support and Customer service.