• 1982- COMPANY STARTED AS A RETAIL OUTLET FOR DRUGS
• 1985- INCORPORATED AS A PRIVATE COMPANY
• RC NUMBER 78105
• 1995 – DIVERSIFIED INTO DRUG PRODUCTION, REGISTERED AND ACREDITED BY NAFDAC, PCN AND OTHER REGULATORY BODIES.
• From the humble beginning of four (4) products lines, we now manufacture in our factory a large range of over Twenty-three (23) registered products in the analgesic, anti-malaria, vitamins/multivitamin supplement.
• NOMAGBON derived from emwiNOMA aGBONdinmwin (names of MD)
• Today, Nomagbon has become a household name in Nigeria and a leader in the pharmaceutical market that is known for quality products at prices that offer real value. These products are widely distributed throughout Nigeria and the West African coast. Our commitment is to produce and deliver flawless products on time and every time.
VISION AND MISSION
VISION: TO BE ONE OF THE MOST REPUTABLE COMPANIES IN NIGERIA
MISSION: LOYALTY OF CUSTOMERS THROUGH EXCELLENT PRODUCTS, COURTEOUS AND PROMPT SERVICES
Our Commitment to Customers
1. I commit to greet every customer with a smile
2. I commit to go the extra mile to help our customer
3. I commit to give prompt service to our customer
4. I commit to ensure that no customer leaves me dissatisfied in any way
5. I commit to serve every customer right the first time
6. I commit to pick my calls at a maximum of 2 rings
BOARD AND MANAGEMENT.
The Board of Directors of Nomagbon Pharmaceuticals Limited is chaired by MRS IMAFIDON ASIKAGBON HND (Account), ICAN, Dip. Computer Science, followed by the Chief Executive Officer/Managing Director, PHARM. SIR E.A. OSADOLOR who is also the founder of the company. The CEO, born in Benin City on 8th July 1936, is a pharmacist, industrialist and philanthropist.
The CEO has worked as a pharmacist and with highly reputable multinational organizations both at home in Nigeria and abroad, some of such
organizations include; Branch Manager West African Drug, Warri, Branch Manager West African Drug, Benin, Area Manager Branch Manager West African Drug, Warri, Benin City, Ibadan and Ilorin, just to mention few.
Pharm. Sir Emwinoma Osadolor has worked in many societies including Assistant Secretary, Secretary, Treasurer and Vice – Chairman of Pharmaceuticals Society of Nigeria, Bendel State, Chairman, Nigeria Association of Industrial Pharmacists Edo State, and many more.
Other Members of the Board of Directors are as shown below:
• ED- PHARM TONY OSADOLOR
• ED- LADY B.L.N OSADOLOR
• ENGR. DR. EGHE OYEDOH, DR OSAHON OSADOLOR, EHIZOGIE OSADOLOR
• LEGAL ADVISER- BARR. MRS. LISA AJAYI
• COMPANY SECRETARY/HEAD OF OPERATIONS- AGHATISE OSADOLOR
Some of Our Achievements
Nomagbon Pharmaceuticals Limited has been recognized by numerous professional organizations’ certifications and by industry publications. Others have applauded our commitment to quality and our stellar business performance. The company is proud of the contributions made toward breathing health into the lives of people in Africa and around the world.
List of Certifications
• NAFDAC certification:
All our products are registered by the appropriate regulatory authority in Nigeria (National Agency For Food and Drug Administration and Control).
As a result of our commitment to quality and excellent performance, we have been recognized. Among these numerous awards are:
• Best Indigenous (Nigeria) Pharmaceutical Manufacturer.
• Partook in the best premises of the year (Manufacturers Association of Nigeria)
• Most Admired Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company (Chartered Institute of Marketing in Nigeria).
• West African Best Technology Driven Pharmaceutical Company (African Infotechs Award).
• Outstanding Indigenous Entrepreneur (Pharmanews).
• Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria
• Dec 23, 2010
Donation of gift items to support the father Christmas day ceremony.
• Jan 02, 2011
Donation of food items, drugs and exercise book for the new year day ceremony.
• May 15, 2011
Donation of drugs to the Orphanage
• Jul 12, 2011
Donation of Exercise book to Community Primary School
• May 29, 2011
Donation of Exercise books and biro pens to St. Teresa’s Catholic Church for children day celebration
• Mar 08, 2011
Free Monthly Health Check for all members of staff
• Mar 02, 2011
Health Mission at Oba Market, Benin City