MEDIA TRUST LIMITED is a media company engaged in Consultancy, Printing and Publishing. The company believes in efficient, honest and qualitative service to the customer. Using the latest technology and employing self-motivated workers, the company’s objective is to grow steadily into a world class, integrated communication company.
The company believes that its workers are the most valuable and dependable asset, to meet the challenges of its objectives. While the company will strive to create a congenial and harmonious working environment, offer equal opportunity for advancement and reward workers as appropriate, it will also demand dedication to service and loyalty from employees.
A world class media company that earns public trust.
To disseminate credible information for the good of all stakeholders.
- Editorial integrity
- Ethical conduct
- Constant Innovation
- Production Excellence
- Market Driven
- National Unity & African Brotherhood
- Wold Peace & Sustainable Development
Corporate Social Responsibility
This scheme is part of the Company’s area of Corporate Social Responsibility intervention, the aim is to empower emerging entrepreneurs with business ideas but having financial constrained.
The Company nominates a team to visit and inspect whether there is judicious utilization of the first payments of the award for the awardees to be entitled to the second installment.
As part of the Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility Scheme area of intervention, funds are approved to buy and distribute welfare items to orphanages, ranging from food items, toiletries, laundries etc. Items are bought and distributed to the following orphanages:
1. Abuja Children Home, Karu, Abuja
2. Kuje Prison, Kuje, Abuja
3. Jamaiyar Matan Arewa, Kaduna
Under this scheme, three categories of people are beneficiaries to wit:
1. Female Medical Students from three Universities of Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto, University of Ilorin, Kwara and University of Maiduguri, Borno.
-Old Beneficiaries: The old beneficiaries’ academic records are verified in the three universities.
-New Applicants: New scholarship applications are received from the three Universities and ten applicants are shortlisted from each university and ten placed on a reserved list.
2. Shareholders nominees.
3. Children of deceased staff.
The project for this scheme is made in partnership with Water Support Charity (an NGO), the projects are funded on 50/50 basis. Water Support Charity usually submit proposal with its cost implication, Daily Trust considers ones that fall within Northern States and approve partnership.
The company makes donations to associations and bodies on discretionary basis. The most recent beneficiaries are
– Barumark Estate Resident Muslims Association, Wuye, Abuja
– Nigerian Turkish International Colleges Foundation
DAILY TRUST IDP RELIEF FUND:
The following areas of intervention are currently under consideration:
1. Women and youth empowerment through engagement of experts on vocational training and liaison with vocational schools and institutions and other relevant stakeholders to reduce menace of unemployment in the North.
2. Identify a particular disease and provide assistance to its patients and championing enlightenment campaign to its causes and cure.
3. Emergency relief intervention.